Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Platini: Am I Missing Something?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
As it says in the article, he is appealing against the ban. If the ban is overthrown, he could take up the position. If it's not, he can't, presumably.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
About time these guys stopped bothering with their pointless press announcements. Go away Platini, Blatter et al - take your 5th and 6th officials with you - and give us our game back. Dreadful people.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm NOT standing EITHER so there
I have head Elton John's Still Standing though....good football knowledge and the after match parties would move up cuisine wise.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Bit like when the Scottish FA said none of their players would be in the GB Olympic squad.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm STANDING for Labour LEADER instead as Comrade Corbyn is TOO RIGHT wing

Another ARS in the HOUSE of COMMONS then? ???

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Its a bit like when your ex dumps you, but you tell you mates its great to be single again. Then you go home and have a good cry and remember all the good times you had together and how happy you were with her. Thinking about what you could have done differently and... oh hang on, its nothing like that.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Ban upheld but reduced to 4 years then he grandly announces that he is to step down!?! Surely if the corrupt slimy tw4t is banned from all football activity he has nothing to step down from? Its almost like telling everyone you chose to leave your job when in fact you were sacked. And now he's lost his appeal I'm sure UEFA will be quick to condemn him and his corrupt practices won't they?....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here