Last Errea (H)
Green & Black
Spurs (Com)
Last Errea (A)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Superphil - I have a boxed, unworn commemorative shirt. Do I need to insure it?

Sadly I doubt it, Ken Brown rather overcooked that 'Limited Edition' order, they really weren't that limited. Give it ten years, and assuming we're still drawing the crowds, who knows, Premier League competitors, then the market will open up for shirts like that. So far the only Amex era shirts in demand are the orange one from last season and oddly the last Errea shirt which I get asked about quite often.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd forgotten about the green & black one until I saw Bruno getting mugged off by Knockaert in that video Bozza posted.

That was LOVELY (the kit, not the Bruno mugging, although I seem to recall we had the last laugh in that game :lolol: ).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sadly I doubt it, Ken Brown rather overcooked that 'Limited Edition' order, they really weren't that limited. Give it ten years, and assuming we're still drawing the crowds, who knows, Premier League competitors, then the market will open up for shirts like that. So far the only Amex era shirts in demand are the orange one from last season and oddly the last Errea shirt which I get asked about quite often.

Boo!

I also liked the green and black but think the shade of green ruined it. A darker shade would have looked much better. Stoke are doing it right this season

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tell you what I think is a nice blue and white stripe shirt, Wigans Kappa effort this season, bespoke as well, no iron on sponsor nonsense.

087713301_01.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here