Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 worst pies of the Amex era

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Take your choice as to me they are all poor and not worth the money. So have only bought a couple to give them a chance but wont buy anymore.

Normally I agree with your posts, but on this occasion I think you're being a little unfair.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Take your choice as to me they are all poor and not worth the money. So have only bought a couple to give them a chance but wont buy anymore.

Normally I agree with your posts, but on this occasion I think you're being a little unfair.

A personal choice which obviously many dont agree with as I see a lot of supporters around me eating them, but again that is their choice.

Worst. Binfest. Ever.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The breakfast pie was bit of a disaster.

Disappointingly the Chicken Balti is not a regular in the ESU any more

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Irish stew
venison and juniper
tea smoked duck
cheese and onion
belly of pork and apple

The cheese burgers are no better, they were good but have now deteriorated and have nothing in them except a dry burger with a yellow mark on one side, I guess this is the cheese.:ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not tried any of those listed, and wouldn't either. Chicken balti, chilli, chicken and chorizo or steak are all fine. Once or twice they've been a bit underheated but generally ok.

I'm going back to watching videos of our signing [emoji3]

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
The cheese and onion pasty is the worst.. They got rid of the spinach and ricotta for it which I am still gutted about.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If I have to buy food I now buy a burger from the outside stall but even that is rare as I ussually take a sandwich with me.

Then ask for one well done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here