Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Cummings

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Scottish bookmakers, McBookie.com, has installed Brighton as the 3/1 favourites to sign in-demand Hibernian striker, Jason Cummings.

Sheffield Wednesday are next in the betting at 4/1, with Leeds and Burnley both 8/1 at McBookie.

And whilst a move to the Championship looks the most realistic option, the firm is offering 12/1 that he joins Celtic or Rangers.

“Cummings is getting watched every week from Championship scouts and there is every chance he will make the move in this transfer window,” McBookie spokesman Paul Petrie told Bettingpro.com.
“It will be a huge hammer blow for Hibernian’s promotion campaign but perhaps he might get loaned back until next season.”

------------------------

20 years old, has 10 goals in 17 games for Hibs this season.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
I signed him for us on FM16 and he scored 1 goal in 20 appearances, the goal coming from a clearance smashed into his face.

No thanks.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Let's hope this isn't a premature move for the lad, maybe another 6 months experience would help him - we don't want issues with Cummings too early.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Let's hope this isn't a premature move for the lad, maybe another 6 months experience would help him - we don't want issues with Cummings too early.

I've heard he's a messy finisher.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I signed him for us on FM16 and he scored 1 goal in 20 appearances, the goal coming from a clearance smashed into his face.

No thanks.

I think the club may have moved on from using FM to evaluate potential signings?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We were reported as being after him a month or two ago I think - I'm sure there'll be a thread on it somewhere.
Mind you we were also going to sign the young winger from Dagenham - Jones? - "imminently" and that seems to have died a death.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's not even playing in the SPL, but is in the Scottish Championship.

Must be the equivalent of League 1 at the very best. A bit underwhelming unless signed for the Dev Squad.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think the club may have moved on from using FM to evaluate potential signings?

Most clubs use prozone which is integrated with the FM database so if the club use prozone's scouting tool they'd essentially be using FM to an extent!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In the event of Jason being substituted on in place of Harper, would it be a case of Jack off, Cummings on the pitch?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No idea how good he is- and talent can find its way to the top from the humblest of beginnings.

Trying to think of players from the MTL (or lower) who've succeeded in English football? Stevie May was one striker who made the move after scoring loads in the MTL, but failed at Sheffield Wednesday, went on loan to (I think) PNE where he didn't do a lot, then got injured for the season.

Have there been any Scottish players who've come down here and set the world alight in recent years?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No idea how good he is- and talent can find its way to the top from the humblest of beginnings.

Trying to think of players from the MTL (or lower) who've succeeded in English football? Stevie May was one striker who made the move after scoring loads in the MTL, but failed at Sheffield Wednesday, went on loan to (I think) PNE where he didn't do a lot, then got injured for the season.

Have there been any Scottish players who've come down here and set the world alight in recent years?

There aren't any Scottish players in their national squad who've set the world alight :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here