Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have We Got Our Mojo Back?

el punal

All of a sudden, in the last 24 hours or so, everything a la Albion is so much rosier. With the recent acquisition of Towell and Ridgewell, and now the signing of Knockaert plus the return of Lua-Lua and Baldock from injury, the future looks a lot brighter than a couple of weeks ago.

The club seem to be on the front foot in ensuring that the right players are brought in early in this transfer window. What a positive approach compared with previous seasons of make do and mend. Hopefully a striker will be winging his way to Sussex-sur-la-mer anytime soon.

Anyway, after the depressing blues of post-Middlesbrough, Ipswich and Wolves, I'm really looking forward to watching the boys in action again. Bring it on! :albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I hadn't lost mine. I knew our blip was due to a shed load of injuries, so therefore didn't get too down about results.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
A bit. I too knew injuries were the main problem but suddenly we have some options again with hopefully a couple more to come, we are still in the frame and if we can get back to winning ways quickly this can still be a stellar season...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Same as above, I was wishing away those games to get the pain over ASAP. This month if we recruit properly was always going to be very good for us.

Right now we've got mostly what we needed.

Ridgewell - Can cover at LB and CB at a very good level
Towell - Unproven but absolutely LOVED in the Irish leagues, bit of unknown flair
Knockaert - Proven QUALITY attacking midfielder, much better than RVP and I liked Parra

Returning
Lualua - Ridiculously horrible to play against this season, he comes back with 75% of that and it'll be like a new signing again
Baldock - Finally we will have two pacey strikers and two big ones, we now just need a proven monster.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Christams never is a particularly good time for The Albion. Our bad patch is over and we are going back to winning ways. But maybe not this weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here