Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The removal of Jeremy Corbyn.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Have to post this,however with a number of threads on J/C and Labour on what,s good and bad no one has actually suggested how to remove him if they wanted to. Whether you like it or not J/C would win a re-vote due to the new membership. So how do you remove him ? As for me i voted ?:wave:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
All you have to do is all move to his constituency and club together and ensure he isn't reelected as an MP. Or, accept the fact that people that have been allowed to become members of the party having met the entry criteria, have elected him as the man to lead the party.

It's all pretty basic this politics stuff

Dec 29, 2011
I don't understand how someone standing to improve the country for the majority of the population gets so much resistance? It's the same as Bernie Sanders in America. Big businesses are taking the absolute piss, a lot of the international ones barely pay tax, the Tories have passed countless laws which disadvantage disabled/homeless/less well off people yet people sit here critising Corbyn who is a proper MP that we've been crying out for for years and who is genuinely trying to affect social change in the country.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am amazed by the desperate sniping of Corbyn by some of the press and particularly the Tory party. Some of the targeted hatred is quite amazing given the fact that most Tories say he is unelectable as PM. The desperate trawling for past associations and comments regarding terrorism and the " Loony Left " is unceasing, heard some chap on 5live calling him a " Terrorist " because he didn't condemn the IRA strongly enough.

All I can think is that he sure has got some peoples backs up despite only being anti-war and anti intervention and calling for society to be improved for those at the bottom ... strange world.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He will be removed at some point. Though if he lost the election I can see him staying on forever. Many people in the Labour party love being in opposition. It means they can moan about the horrid tories forever.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I am amazed by the desperate sniping of Corbyn by some of the press and particularly the Tory party. Some of the targeted hatred is quite amazing given the fact that most Tories say he is unelectable as PM. The desperate trawling for past associations and comments regarding terrorism and the " Loony Left " is unceasing, heard some chap on 5live calling him a " Terrorist " because he didn't condemn the IRA strongly enough.

All I can think is that he sure has got some peoples backs up despite only being anti-war and anti intervention and calling for society to be improved for those at the bottom ... strange world.
well the ''chap'' is an idiot if he thinks that is the extent of corbyns terrorist sympathies, unlike you , you know full well that he actively supported the IRA, but thats alright , no doubt you regard the IRA as plucky freedom fighters.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I don't understand how someone standing to improve the country for the majority of the population gets so much resistance? It's the same as Bernie Sanders in America. Big businesses are taking the absolute piss, a lot of the international ones barely pay tax, the Tories have passed countless laws which disadvantage disabled/homeless/less well off people yet people sit here critising Corbyn who is a proper MP that we've been crying out for for years and who is genuinely trying to affect social change in the country.

The problem is that the press, owned by the big businesses, have waged this campaign against him and as such some people believe all the spin. It does worry me how much hatred can be built toward a man just because the news papers print some rubbish.

Dec 29, 2011
well the ''chap'' is an idiot if he thinks that is the extent of corbyns terrorist sympathies, unlike you , you know full well that he actively supported the IRA, but thats alright , no doubt you regard the IRA as plucky freedom fighters.

This again? If you're going to make that claim in such a blasè fasion, please find one shred of evidence he supports the IRA. I bet you can't.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

mainly because the right wing press, tories and political experts have to talk about someone/something to deflect from how bad this government is led by someone who ****'s pigs and burns £50 notes in front of the homeless and whose mate cannot add up to save his life.
and also most papers are owned by right wingers

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As long as all those pampered popinjays in the Westminster Bubble, many of whom have never had a 'proper' job or lived in the real world of trying to keep a roof over their head and pay the bills, are jumping up and down in fury at JC's continued presence in one of the top positions, that's fine by me. The more of them that burst one of their ickle blood vessels doing it, the better!

Politics needs a shake up; real democracy would be a start, not a choice of the least bad of the two main packages offered.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
All the time the establishment can get the great unwashed, focused on Corbyn and his supposed support for various religious zealots, they won't be focused on what is prob the most right wing Government in my lifetime.

Job done for them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This again? If you're going to make that claim in such a blasè fasion, please find one shred of evidence he supports the IRA. I bet you can't.
You can deny it or bury your head in the sand all you like , you know full well he does, it just doesnt suit your agenda to admit it.

corbynloughall.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...fter-failing-to-condemn-the-ira-10442683.html

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...anscript-of-his-nolan-interview-31430884.html

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
All the time the establishment can get the great unwashed, focused on Corbyn and his supposed support for various religious zealots, they won't be focused on what is prob the most right wing Government in my lifetime.

Job done for them.

How old are you, 18?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here