Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5 worst OPPOSITION playersof the Amex era...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. Dan Harding (off at half-time in tears, after Buckley's utter humiliation of him)
2. David Gonzales (terrific Graeme Smith impression for Barnsley)
3. Mike Williamson (again Buckley the tormentor, as Newcastle embarrassed in the FA Cup)
4. David Santon (Same game as above. Unbelievably poor individual performance)
5. Atdhe Nuhiu (in the season opener last season. A wardrobe in a Wednesday kit)

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
David Gonzales could easily take the award for worst Brighton and worst opposition player to play at The Amex

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Leon Best was rubbish. Not so sure if he was playing for the opposition because, beyond berating the officials, he didn't seem to participate.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Like Harding, Santos........................................ Jedinak (just a thug with very limited ability), The Sheff Wed CB who wore a mask and Halford for Pompey.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Carruthers for MK Dons this season...? Pretty sure his first touch was passing the ball out of play when he was about 10 yards away from the intended team mate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
El-Hadji Diouf by a country mile. His performance at the Amex was a masterclass in everything we don't want to see at the football. Utter cockwomble.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
1. Dan Harding (off at half-time in tears, after Buckley's utter humiliation of him)

Him for sure

2. David Gonzales (terrific Graeme Smith impression for Barnsley)

Him too, though I STILL don't remember him playing for us! Who did he play against? It's driving me sodding mad!

who was that brazilian left back for arsenal? something santos? he was abysmal

Him too. Truly dreadful performance.

Diego Poyet was GASH for Charton. Solly ROASTED Birmingham's left back Grounds this season. He must have been begging to come off at half time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Him too, though I STILL don't remember him playing for us! Who did he play against? It's driving me sodding mad!

Watford? A young lad called Murray for them hit a (powerful) free kick straight at him and he let it sail through his hands.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Greg Halford was poor whenever he played against us but did well for us last seaon.

Halford for Pompey.

Halford for Pompey is a GREAT shout. Dreadful.

Carruthers for MK Dons this season...? Pretty sure his first touch was passing the ball out of play when he was about 10 yards away from the intended team mate

A weird one, he was absolutely shocking, yet he nearly scored and should have had a penalty n

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Has to be that spoilt brat left back who refused to put in any effort for his team Wolves the season when they were relegated. Absolute disgrace!

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Santos - The Arsenal left back - looked like he'd never played before and don't think he played for them again !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Watford? A young lad called Murray for them hit a (powerful) free kick straight at him and he let it sail through his hands.

Cheers chaps. It's all FLOODING back. I have vague, and possibly drunken, recollections of turning to [MENTION=1663]Scoffers[/MENTION] before the Barnsley game and cackling like mad when their keeper was announced. He didn't disappoint.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

"Bender vs Brighton".

Oh the HILARITY, Watford fans. Guffaw.

Re Carruthers: I think the reason the referee didn't give that obvious penalty when Dunk cleaned him out in the box is because he knew the poor lad would inevitably try to take the resulting kick and screw it up royally. He was catastrophically bad.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Has to be that spoilt brat left back who refused to put in any effort for his team Wolves the season when they were relegated. Absolute disgrace!

What about the midfielder Jamie O'Hara who got booed by the Wolves fans every time he touched the ball, and I seem to recall gave them the finger?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here