Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Once you've played for Palace you are simply never the same again

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's his eight year-old daughter, holding her heart before reaching puberty. :shrug:

Paranoia as usual from the Scum newspaper.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Physical affection towards his 8 year old daughter. Are parents not allowed to touch their own kids now?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
OK, here's my take - and for what it's worth when I first saw the video earlier on twitter I did think 'I bet that's his daughter.'

1) It does look a bit sus the way he's moving his hand
2) However it's his daughter who I'm sure he's always been affectionate physically to (nothing wrong with that)
3) It says she's 8 (EIGHT!) - well I'm no expert but she looks a lot bigger and older than 8 so it probably looks even more 'odd' as a result.
4) If he really was doing ANYTHING inappropriate, would he really do it in front of 40,000 people and loads of TV cameras.

I think it looks worse than it is tbh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yes and rubbing your daughter's right nipple is perfectly acceptable...
Are you serious? What loving parent hasn't made contact with their young child's flat chest when giving them a cuddle?

Some parents even kiss their children :sick:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's his eight year-old daughter, holding her heart before reaching puberty. :shrug:

Paranoia as usual from the Scum newspaper.

exactly this. It is a total non story. I did however find his comment amusing though when basically saying he would have shown the same affection to his 16 or 18 year old daughters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here