Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nudist holidays, advice needed.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
It his been suggested that this summer that I go on a nudist holiday with a group of our friends. I've never done this before and the idea of walking about naked in front of anyone, especially friends worries me and I imagine that it worries them even more!! . I have no problem with stripping off and sunbathing in my own garden but in public, that is a different matter. Some of my female friends are extremely attractive which could lead to further embarrassment should I see them naked (no need to explain why). Should I go for it or politely decline the invitation? Don't worry,I have no plans to appear Naked in the North Stand as I would keep my socks on. Up The Albion

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Smoke 60 a day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 1,612

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I'd like to see some pictures of your extremely attractive female friends before making any suggestions please.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My parents were naturists, so we went on a few naturist holidays when I was a child. No one seemed particularly bothered by it all from what I recall.
We went to a very family oriented resort in the south of France, but apparently it's now a swingers haven.

From a personal point of view, as a youngster exposed to so many different body shapes and sizes, it made me totally comfortable with the flaws in my own body appearance. I've never had a fear of what I look like to others because of it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It his been suggested that this summer that I go on a nudist holiday with a group of our friends.
Some of my female friends are extremely attractive

I'd like to see some pictures of your extremely attractive female friends before making any suggestions please.

I second this.

Pics welcome.

Also, I'm free this summer if you want to drop out - pending the above.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
My parents were naturists, so we went on a few naturist holidays when I was a child. No one seemed particularly bothered by it all from what I recall.
We went to a very family oriented resort in the south of France, but apparently it's now a swingers haven.

From a personal point of view, as a youngster exposed to so many different body shapes and sizes, it made me totally comfortable with the flaws in my own body appearance. I've never had a fear of what I look like to others because of it.

Think I remember you now from when you lived on Valley Road :wink:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
You can practice in the Nudist section of Brighton beach, though it's a little cold so you might want to wear a sock.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Good point re being happy with one's own body, It's all a bit saggy these days and not sure whether it should be seen in public. I've heard that in some nudist resorts people go shopping in the nuddy. If I go, I will paint it green and stand in the salad section.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Good point re being happy with one's own body, It's all a bit saggy these days and not sure whether it should be seen in public. I've heard that in some nudist resorts people go shopping in the nuddy. if I go, I will paint it green and stand in the salad section.

Yes there were such nude friendly shops where we stayed

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Good point re being happy with one's own body, It's all a bit saggy these days and not sure whether it should be seen in public. I've heard that in some nudist resorts people go shopping in the nuddy. If I go, I will paint it green and stand in the salad section.

Cucumber or peapod?

el punal

Please, I beg of you, do not stand next to the cucumbers. :eek:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I remember one of your recent threads was your lack of interest in 'bedroom' activities ....how does Mrs HT view this new interest ..you don't seem to have mentioned her joining in :whistle:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lots of naked sunbathers to be spotted in areas of Fuerteventura that are popular with Germans, and they're all 50+ and saggy. You'd have no problem with unwanted sexual arousal if that's a good representation of your average nudist.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I remember one of your recent threads was your lack of interest in 'bedroom' activities ....how does Mrs HT view this new interest ..you don't seem to have mentioned her joining in :whistle:

Bedroom activities have improved some what since we had our little chat and she agreed to cut me some slack. She's more open about public nudity thanI am and she seems quite happy to go on holiday. Thinking about it, the sight of her naked in public would turn a pint of milk sour.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here