living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
A lot of northern contingent supporters won't be able to go now ! WTF

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stuff them then. I hope we thrash them and get their scuzzy club* out of the FA Cup, the spirit of which they are certainly not respecting. No way is it going to be a full house - stupid decision IMHO. Be interesting to see if they try to justify it.

* I had nothing against Hull before; just disgusted with their management and PR.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks to this thread I managed to get a couple pf tickets over the phone, very strange decision by Hull.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Not quite correct. On their website it says:

"As with all home games from now on, tickets will also be available on the day of the game*, however fans are advised that there will be no facility to pay by cash. Tickets on matchday can be bought online (until an hour before kick-off and printed at home) and from our self-service ticket machines at the KC Stadium until kick-off time, with payment by credit/debit card."

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/...-on-matchday-2888629.aspx#Lib7lWodij2tfDAf.99

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not quite correct. On their website it says:

"As with all home games from now on, tickets will also be available on the day of the game*, however fans are advised that there will be no facility to pay by cash. Tickets on matchday can be bought online (until an hour before kick-off and printed at home) and from our self-service ticket machines at the KC Stadium until kick-off time, with payment by credit/debit card."

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/...-on-matchday-2888629.aspx#Lib7lWodij2tfDAf.99

Is that just for home fans? My post was based on this: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/no-pay-on-the-day-at-hull-city-2888077.aspx

"Brighton & Hove Albion fans are advised that Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup tie against Hull City at the KC Stadium is an all-ticket affair and there will be no pay-on-the-day option."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This is the first of three home games for Hull, it's also the first cup game a lot of STHs have had to pay for. Can't see them getting many despite the reduced pricing.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
As said before. I bought mine earlier but will collect at Hull. I believe you have until Midday Friday to buy from BHA.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stuff them then. I hope we thrash them and get their scuzzy club out of the FA Cup, the spirit of which they are certainly not respecting. No way is it going to be a full house - stupid decision IMHO. Be interesting to see if they try to justify it.
Please consider these remarks withdrawn if subsequent information on here is correct - I have no problems at all with PotG with Credit/Debit cards.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here