Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christian Santos

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well he looks handy! we could be witnessing the return of Los Gaviotas if all these South American signings come off!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone send him photos of Brighton seafront, The Amex, the training ground and then Hull town centre. That should help him make his mind up quite quickly!

You jest, but the club have a very impressive video that details both the history of the club and where we are now to prospective signings. I've seen it and it's great. I'm told it has been a big factor in getting players to talk to us who were otherwise dismissive of an "English second division team"...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Is there any of the drone footage of the training facilities ive seen mentioned on the video

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
You jest, but the club have a very impressive video that details both the history of the club and where we are now to prospective signings. I've seen it and it's great. I'm told it has been a big factor in getting players to talk to us who were otherwise dismissive of an "English second division team"...

With a Fat Boy Slim backing track of 'Right Here, Right Now'?:ascarf:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Given our recent record of signings from the Dutch league, I'd be wary.

It's not necessarily from the Dutch leagues, more the Dutch players we've signed. Thankfully Santos isn't Dutch.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not really had much success from the Dutch leagues. So little expectation of success.

However you do have to trust our scouting network.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
With a Fat Boy Slim backing track of 'Right Here, Right Now'?:ascarf:

Anything by Fat Boy Slim would be enough to have any potential new signings turning the video straight off and flatly refusing to join, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here