Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blackburn Away Stream

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just been watching the league cup show on C5 and she said at the end that our game at Ewood would be top of the bill a week saturday.
So there should be a stream for those of you who live overseas/cba going.
Sorry for the lack of punctuation in the first sentence.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A bounce for this one as the weekend looms into view. I think I read it's on beIN Sport somewhere or other.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A stream should be pretty easy, allegedly.

Blackb.JPG

Absolutely no idea how to. :whistle:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Anyone know of any boozers showing it in or near Brighton?

Yes please, let us know. After Hull, I can't face another northern trip and had hoped to watch this in the pub

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know of any boozers showing it in or near Brighton?

The only one I know that puts these on now is the Warwick, in Worthing (at least they certainly did last season). I've watched a couple of our 3pm games in there when its been knocking about on streams, they seem to have the actual satellite feed.

The Blue Lagoon in Hove used to, but they've had a refurb and binned off that sports bar they used to have downstairs.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There'll be a lake if this rain keeps up. Like there was 3 years ago, when Blackburn only called the game off at about 1-30pm.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have Theblackbox on Kodi so have NJM soccer, robocop sports, sportsdevil, woody, cCloud, ukTurk, money sports and another I can't remember offhand. Basically everything.

If I can't get a stream I'll eat my hat.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
KODI
I have all the add-ons but they only work half the time. ie watching SS1 right now but had to go through 4 different feeds before one came on. Is it just me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here