Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC'er rituals before matchday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With most of the modern day footballers continuously gesticulating when scoring or coming onto the pitch.

What are your pre match rituals you NSC'ers do before any Albion game? :albion2:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
5 pints minimum.

Same train every match day. 2 in the pub before jumping on the train. Get to Dicks or the Swan for 1pm. Another 3-4 pints before getting to my seat in time for the build up proper.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I have to go through the turnstile at the extreme left hand end of the bank of four. And I have to turn right, never left, when going up the couple of steps to enter the stand.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Do a radio show, have a drink in the pub, queue up at the railway station alongside some whining away fan (the worst moaners have been MK Dons and AFCB fans - with their exaggerated sense of entitlement) grizzling about the queue for the trains even though ten seconds later he is able to get on the train.

Get to ground.

Watch through fingers.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Do a radio show, have a drink in the pub, queue up at the railway station alongside some whining away fan (the worst moaners have been MK Dons and AFCB fans - with their exaggerated sense of entitlement) grizzling about the queue for the trains even though ten seconds later he is able to get on the train.

Get to ground.

Watch through fingers.

The MK Donuts fans moaning were unbelievable. Especially given that their Krispy Kreme stadium is in the middle of bloody nowhere.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Try and remember which TShirt I wore last time we won so that becomes my "lucky T Shirt until we lose???

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The MK Donuts fans moaning were unbelievable. Especially given that their Krispy Kreme stadium is in the middle of bloody nowhere.

Same issue with AFCB earlier this year.

Pisspoor turnout from a team on the cusp of going up to the Premier League. Then a fair few of their fans - with no sense of irony or self-awareness - start whining about how long it takes to get away from the Amex. When they were pulled up on it (reminded how long it takes to get away from Dean Court), we got "you're in a bad mood just because you lost...".
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] had a few choice words about it with them, which was quite funny.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Same issue with AFCB earlier this year.

Pisspoor turnout from a team on the cusp of going up to the Premier League. Then a fair few of their fans - with no sense of irony or self-awareness - start whining about how long it takes to get away from the Amex. When they were pulled up on it (reminded how long it takes to get away from Dean Court), we got "you're in a bad mood just because you lost...".
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] had a few choice words about it with them, which was quite funny.

Yep Dean Court another tinpot ground that takes an eternity to get to and leave.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After parking in virgin, Pilates 12:30 to 1:30.....quick swim in outside pool( normally in the cold)...lunch at the club after that and then buy a coffee and around 14:50 walk over to the ground...get in about couple of minutes to KO

I am probably regarded as a bad fan for the club as apart from my st, I spend nothing at the ground at all!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Slaughter goat, bathe in the blood, eat the heart and put on lucky socks. The recent drop in form is worrying might change the sock colour.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
3 pints at The Albert, one in west upper, miss kick off by 2 mins. One more at half time, miss restart by 1 min, and then moan about people who leave early.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Up to Boro it was the same every home game. Shower, dress (same clothes), car to Mithrus, bus, down furthest set of steps, scratchcard, go to last till and order cheese burger & Harveys.
I was in town for the Boro game and so caught the Uni bus to the ground but still went over to the steps to go up and come down the last set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here