Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior feared he would be out for the season [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Liam Rosenior*is relieved he will be back to assist Albion’s promotion push next month – after fearing he would miss the rest of the season.
The utility player has been sidelined since the end of November by a ruptured medial knee ligament sustained against Birmingham at the Amex.
England under-21s winger Solly March is out for the season after suffering a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament at Derby last month.

Rosenior, 31, told The Argus: “Whenever it’s your knee you are worried about it being your ACL. I look at Solly now, working on his rehab already.
“I’m thankful. I feel bad for Solly because he was having a fantastic season. He is only young and I am sure he will come back stronger.
“But you are always worried it’s the ACL, because that keeps you out for at least nine to 12 months.
“I was delighted I wasn’t going to miss the rest of the season because I know what an important season it is for the club. Hopefully I can play my part in us achieving something special this year.”
Rosenior, switched from right-midfield to left-back to cover for the injured Gaetan Bong when he was hurt, will be back in time for a yet to be rescheduled league trip to former club Hull, Albion’s FA Cup hosts on Saturday.
He said: “My rehab is going well. I think it’s been six weeks since the injury so I’ve got another six weeks until I am back and fit and ready to go.
“The staff have been really helpful, the facilities help my rehab massively.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here