Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin - Any truth in this?

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
There are lies, lies and people who post things on twitter!

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 19.08.35.png

Any truth in this do we reckon??

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We have bid that sort of sum for JC we didn't get him, was easy to start this rumour. I very much doubt that if it were true it would have become public! So I think not.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
considering they wouldnt sell him to Chelsea or others for nearly double that, it seems fairly unlikely.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Would be interesting if we signed him and missed out on autos by a point with him having taken 2 off us earlier this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolute garbage. I'd be amazed if he stays in the Championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was waiting for someone to post it :lol: Dunno why people give it any airtime - was done by a brand new Twitter account with 60 followers who's previous tweets included 'Rickie Lambert spotted at Blackburns training ground.' Someone on the thread pointed out the pic was if Lambert 2 yrs ago at Liverpools training ground - even posted the article the pic came from :lol: Anyone can make up a 'transfers' Twitter account and post bollocks!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He wont want to move anywhere (even if now QPR want rid). Stick it out a few more months at QPR and he's due a huge personal windfall as he's out of contract.

Is the correct answer. No chance he leaves before the end of the season. His signing on fee is going to be something we he leaves on a free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here