Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Making a Murderer documentary

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I've never seen it, but if your interested in documentary, try and find film online called "Dear Zachary." It's an incredibly gripping yet harrowing film which I cannot recommend enough.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Making a Murderer is honestly the most gripping, incredible TV I have ever seen - the fact it's real just puts it on a level above any other TV drama. We're about two thirds of the way through and are just binge watching it. This is the last time I will open this thread though, I am doing all I can to avoid finding out what happens at the end!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It is utterly, utterly compelling viewing. The fact that it is real makes it all the more uncomfortable, but at the same time all the more appealing!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I finished binge watching it with the missus yesterday - it's left me feeling pretty uncomfortable and angry all round! Truly ridiculous that this sort of thing can happen. Compelling stuff.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'll add this to my list, likewise I won't be opening this thread again to avoid spoilers. Thanks for the recommendation.

Those hooked, might want to check out 'Serial' pod-cast, season 1.

Jonesy

Aug 7, 2011
Unbelievable documentary. Gripping, addictive and infuriating in equal measure.

The DA Ken Kratz really grinds my gears

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
12439017_10153404396612023_4711004383569675901_n.jpg

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Unbelievable documentary. Gripping, addictive and infuriating in equal measure.

The DA Ken Kratz really grinds my gears

Len Kachinsky was worse, unbelievable, genuinely unbelievable

Are we allowed to speculate on verdict on Avery and the Brendan Dassey. For me:

Avery - not sure

Dassey - not guilty, should never ever have even got to court

Saying that, I'm conscious its a documentary and as such was designed to be as watchable as possible and couldn't include all evidence.

Jonesy

Aug 7, 2011
I'll add this to my list, likewise I won't be opening this thread again to avoid spoilers. Thanks for the recommendation.

Those hooked, might want to check out 'Serial' pod-cast, season 1.

Not usually a podcast fan but Serial was unbelievably good! Could not stop listening.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
This is being added to my list. Where do you find it? Iplayer or is it available through another source such as Kodi?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is it only on Netflix? I don't have that. Will it be on Kodi or one of those "swashbuckling" websites to download?

Sounds right up my street.....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I finished it the other day and its just incredible viewing. Throughout the whole thing I just got the sense that Avery simply wasn't liked by the authorities and that was that.

I want to talk more in depth but am conscious of people having not seen it yet!

Not sure, is there a spoiler tagging system? Another board I frequent allows you to use a tag such as <spoiler> which automatically hides the text unless its clicked on. Good system.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've heard about this too...I might need to give it a squizz.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If you have Netflix I absolutely INSIST you watch the ten part US documentary Making a Murderer.

Remarkable stuff.

That is all.

Thanks for the heads up. watched the first two episodes last night. It is amazing the case got so far.

Really looking forward to the following episodes

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well I got sucked in, gripped totally then I thought it was a spoof 'documentary'...amazing stuff.

Getting publicity now.

Some of the people in it, the legal guys are frightening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here