Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City Roll Call

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm not sure that a cup run is what we need at the moment but as it's one of the closer fixtures to these parts would seem rude not to.

A reasonable stadium with easy car parking close to the away end, allowing for a swift exit.

Rotherham on Tuesday too.....

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I'm not sure that a cup run is what we need at the moment but as it's one of the closer fixtures to these parts would seem rude not to.

A reasonable stadium with easy car parking close to the away end, allowing for a swift exit.

Rotherham on Tuesday too.....

If finances allow will be at Rotherham

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Minimum two of us, may be more

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'll be there, only missed three away games so far this season (Fulham, Burnley and Brentford), maybe another 2 coming on the day too

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well done boys. That's into double figures. Deserve more than a pie and a pint, if you get to see the wallet of Barber out.
Hope all you intrepid travellers, and unfortunate northern resident Brighton fans, get to see us to victory. :albion2::bowdown:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
#anythingcouldhappen :ascarf:

Gophy

Sep 13, 2015
I'll be going with a friend or 3.
Weekend in a top 10 tourist destination; city of culture 2017.
:albion2:

theboybilly

Hotel was booked and ticket at the ready but my 'other half' is now having an op on Friday. Nothing major thankfully but will be home nursing her on Saturday. I contacted the club (and the Football League) to find out the date of the re-arranged league fixture to so that I might save a bit of money by just moving my hotel booking but it's not being announced until Monday.
Will be at Rotherham and Blackburn though. Hull ticket now in the hands of a Lincolnshire-base Albion fan

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here