Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United U21s v Albion U21s - 7pm tonight at Rush Green

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion line-up: Maenpaa, Hunt, Barnett, Collar, Barclay, Dallison, Monakana, Hutchinson, Akindayini, Harper, Tilley

Subs: Harris, Vose (GK), Molumby, Deen, Marguire-Drew

[TWEET]684071873441861632[/TWEET]

[TWEET]684072152669249536[/TWEET]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
West Ham's U-21s have to face the "Kid from Madrid" (copyright Andy Naylor) - they don't stand a chance.

Is 'Trailist' a mis-print for 'Trialist', or do they actually have a player called Trailist? And are they allowed to field an un-named player?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is 'Trailist' a mis-print for 'Trialist', or do they actually have a player called Trailist? And are they allowed to field an un-named player?

It is a misprint for trialist. I have no idea why they tweeted his name as that, because on their website live blog for the game they openly tell us that it is Reece Brown.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It is a misprint for trialist. I have no idea why they tweeted his name as that, because on their website live blog for the game they openly tell us that it is Reece Brown.
Cheers for that. It's not even as if it's some wonder-signing they're trying to keep under wraps either, is it - pretty undistinguished CV so far in his career.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought Towel might of got some game time in this match, maybe debut on Saturday at Hull ?

Just about to post the same . . .. Unless there is another reason . . . . such as what? Injured already? Paperwork not done yet?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just about to post the same . . .. Unless there is another reason . . . . such as what? Injured already? Paperwork not done yet?

The transfer window only officially opened today, I believe. Given how long international clearance has taken for others, I wouldn't assume it will be done in 5 minutes.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
This sounds all too familiar! 16: Jack Harper attempts an audacious outside of the boot ball over the defence yet Oxford is equal to it. Moments later Hendrie does superbly to keep possession, under pressure he headed it out of a tight corner with three men chasing.

13: Tom Dallison goes close with another header from a corner yet it falls harmlessly wide. Brighton will be pleased with the start they've made nonetheless.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What is this strange phenomenon, a well worked free-kick? Why don't we have one?

Something to do with not having the right kind of coaching?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here