Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ZeeZoo

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Talksport reporting today that a change of management at Real Madrid is imminent.
Zinedine Zidane replacing Rafa Benitez.
Was always going to be a vacancy for ZZ to slot into one day.
God luck to him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I went to a rubbish zoo once, it only had one dog...

... A border collie.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bet the players are really looking foward to his first coaching session on taking penalties, especially if he subcribes to Method Acting :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Zidane says Real have the best fans in the world...:laugh:

Most deluded more like

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Rafa lost 3 league games, scoring 47 and conceding 18.

They're effing deluded that lot.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Zidane is well out of his depth with this one. The usual player power. Ridiculous decision in the circumstances. To think Rafa was in tears at the press conference last summer when he was given his dream job. Hope they tank now. All money and no class.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Rafa lost 3 league games, scoring 47 and conceding 18.

They're effing deluded that lot.

I take it you don't watch Spanish football? If you do, then my apologies, but if you do you would have to recognise that for the past couple of months Real Madrid have been terrible.

They started the season well, were top after 10 games and had only conceded four goals. Since then their record is W4 D1 L3 and they've conceded 14 goals in eight matches including the Barcelona (without Messi) rout. For a coach with a reputation for organisation that was always going to cause problems. They're now 4 points behind Atletico and effectively 6 behind Barcelona when their game in hand and the head-to-head is taken into consideration. Even their victories are unconvincing and I include the freak result against Rayo where they were 1-2 down until the referee intervened to allow them to play against 9 men for 70 minutes.

Despite looking like world-beaters for 20 minutes last night they were also rather fortunate to even end up getting a point. When that happens the odd team selections and substitutions. are also going to bite you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here