Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham linked with Dunk....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If the money was good then I would assume we would take it. Having said that I am surprised we turned down £5mill so I clearly know nothing

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We'd be mad to let him go. Yes he has made a few errors, but he is not a liability and provides good defensive options for us at the back.

If the money is right in the summer then I'd consider it, but selling now would be wrong.

Anyhow, are the Brentwood Gazette the organ we are going to trust?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Agree with Hamilton, January is not the time to sell one of our best 3 centre backs especially with Greer always picking up little injuries throughout the season.

The exception would be if the money was 8-10 million and we had a decentl replacement lined up.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dunk has been linked with a few Prem clubs which if true means he is rated good enough to play in the Prem. If we are going to make the top table then a young and possibly
improving Dunk will be needed. Who would we get for 5M that would be better. Keep him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We have been short of options in the back four for ages now with injuries and suspensions. We simply can't let Dunk go, even though he has made too many mistakes he has also saved us a good few times as well with good tackles and headers. Sadly on here it is the mistakes that dominate but the reason he gets selected is that he is the best defender that we have.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Terrible newspapers that are looking to bolster their sales or number of times viewed online. I bought a Hackney Gazette at the end of August and it was full of shite about who Tottenham were going to sell or unrealistically going to buy. Well, Andros Townsend is rotting in the reserves and Nicolas Lombaerts is still with CSKA Moscow.

No substance to selling Lewis Dunk. #pinchofsalt#

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think we should sell Dunk now but there could be good business to be had in the summer. Ron Vlaar signed a 6-month contract with AZ Alkmaar until the end of the season - no club picked him up after he left Villa at the end of 2014/15 so he won't be an automatic shoe-in for a Prem side, but he was carrying an injury. He just got back into the AZ 1st XI and they're on their winter break.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With the move to the Olympic Stadium in the summer and Karen Brady stating that home games next season will all sell out, if there is substance to the story we should be able to push the price above £5m which would be good money and enable us to reinvest in a starter replacement rather than a promising youngster.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The same applies with Dunk as.any other saleable assets. Whilst we are seeking promotion ourselves we would be foolish to sell anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here