Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arab with a backpack prank

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The whole prank culture is a load of crap. It's a cheap, easy way for knobheads to get views (and therefore money) on YouTube by putting normal people in awkward/scary positions.

The sooner people stop clicking on videos like this, the sooner it will die.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The whole prank culture is a load of crap. It's a cheap, easy way for knobheads to get views (and therefore money) on YouTube by putting normal people in awkward/scary positions.

The sooner people stop clicking on videos like this, the sooner it will die.

Agreed, it's a way for twats to get away with being twats by saying 'dude it's a prank' or 'it's a social experiment'.

Twats.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Exactly. Especially that we have cases like this one...

Chicago, IL- 16 year old Ryan Wilson is dead after attempting to prank gang members in Chicago. Wilson, a young man from Chicago suburb Naperville, went to the southside of Chicago with a friend pranking random people. According to Wilson’s friend, the teenager approached a couple of Vice Lord gang members and said, “are you ready to dye”. Before the teen could pull out a bottle of Clairol hair dye to insinuate that he meant dying his hair, one of the gang members pulled out a .22 and shot Wilson multiple times in the head.

http://newsbuzzdaily.com/hood-prank-gone-wrong-prankster-murdered-in-chicago/

There should be a strict law forbidding this whole "pranking" stuff.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
People have been playing pranks for hundreds of years it happens daily on most building sites for example, yet a few sensitive souls want it banned ???

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
People have been playing pranks for hundreds of years it happens daily on most building sites for example, yet a few sensitive souls want it banned ???
It feels more like what people consider 'pranks' has evolved though. It might just be me but I've no issue screwing around with friends/family/colleagues, nor do I mind the inevitable revenge, it's fun!

Now it seems to be that 'pranks' have to involve messing with unsuspecting strangers, which seems pretty crappy to me if I'm honest. It's like the way 'banter' can be used to try and explain away someone being a tosser.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
It feels more like what people consider 'pranks' has evolved though. It might just be me but I've no issue screwing around with friends/family/colleagues, nor do I mind the inevitable revenge, it's fun!

Now it seems to be that 'pranks' have to involve messing with unsuspecting strangers, which seems pretty crappy to me if I'm honest. It's like the way 'banter' can be used to try and explain away someone being a tosser.

Exactly this

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's one thing to prank a amate or a work colleague, within reason and depending on the profession but to try and scare the chips out of unsuspecting members of the public who are just going about their day is quite another. It's humiliating, scary, dangerous and is likely to end up in someone being hurt. All to impress their equally douchebag mates. Pathetic.

This one with the arab, he's damned lucky someone didn't call the police or tackle him themselves. That gut in the Scottish aiport punched a terrorist who was on fire, imagine what he would have done to this prick!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Totally agree, especially with the 'banter' bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here