Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poker

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The guy who organised it (Defrocked Priest) sadly died.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oh no ! Would be great if someone clever could start another one wasn't it poker stars ?
Ok I have set up a game for this Thursday 20.00 on Poker Stars, five dollar buy in , no worries if not interested
Club name -The Albion
Invitation Code - Goldstone
Club ID - 2039931
Tournament name - Falmer
:albion2:

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Brilliant.......I'm in , be like old times........maybe even that annoying cocky All in bloke will be there !

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Brilliant.......I'm in , be like old times........maybe even that annoying cocky All in bloke will be there !
OK will be good if we get a regular game going, any suggestions for a change to the set up welcome ,another day if more can make it, more or less starting chips , buy in amount, current set up is winner take all can change for future games.:albion2:

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
I used to play with you guys (Nutzouts). I'm living in the USA with work for the next year or so and, therefore, don't have access to Pokerstars :( I use a site called Bovada, not sure if you can set up private tournies on there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Guys you have to register to join the set up club game via the home games selection and be accepted by event organiser so prob best doing this before the tourny time

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Ok I have set up a game for this Thursday 20.00 on Poker Stars, five dollar buy in , no worries if not interested
Club name -The Albion
Club ID - 2039931
Tournament name - Falmer

Good work.
I used to play on the odd Sunday evening. I'm in!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Guys you have to register to join the set up club game via the home games selection and be accepted by event organiser so prob best doing this before the tourny time

This, would be good if a couple of those interested registered tonight to iron out any teething problems with setting the 1st game up, you can always unregister with a full refund from Pokerstars if your circumstances change.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Damm of to Cornwall tomorrow but will keep em peeled great to b playing again good luck to all .Chance for a different winner usually me or I think blue seagull Sunday's never been the same

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This, would be good if a couple of those interested registered tonight to iron out any teething problems with setting the 1st game up, you can always unregister with a full refund from Pokerstars if your circumstances change.

done that , waiting to be accepted in to the club by yourself , only then can i and others register for the game

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Club name -The Albion
Club ID - 2039931
Tournament name - Falmer

I'm trying to find this but no joy.

Has anyone else found the tournament?

Edit: Sorted. Found under 'Home Games'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here