Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another politician fouls up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cant this site have a separate Tory/Corbyn bashing section? ???

Can't this site have a seperate whinging section for people who constantly ask for things to be removed from the main board?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
vic_bob_handbags_zpsd74e25e2.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Reid has sunk to real lows since moving to ITV - gutter journalism and then taken up my The Mirror. If it had been a Lobour MP it would have been The Mail, it still would have been trash from ITV breakfast.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
school minister error

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Funny pic but seriously, it's pretty obvious what the thread is gonna be about. Did you have to open and comment? People calling for stuff to be banned just because they don't like it is very poor form.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Funny pic but seriously, it's pretty obvious what the thread is gonna be about. Did you have to open and comment? People calling for stuff to be banned just because they don't like it is very poor form.

I did, its not even news fella.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did anyone on this site bring up the disgusting behaviour of MP Simon Danczuk?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

No I don't want it banned, I never said that.

But some of the nothing stories posted about Tories/Labour so the usual faces can spend pages and pages digging at each other really needs its own section dont you think?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No I don't want it banned, I never said that.

But some of the nothing stories posted about Tories/Labour so the usual faces can spend pages and pages digging at each other really needs its own section dont you think?

You'd like this sort of thing banned from the big board, yes? You want it banned. Having it's own section is the same thing just under a different name. Not many threads survive off the main board. Anyway, what are you requesting it on here for? This is a thread about politics not about your needs. PM Bozza and lobby for him to do it. He's the only one that can make that decision. Better than whinging like a schoolgirl on here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You'd like this sort of thing banned from the big board, yes? You want it banned. Having it's own section is the same thing just under a different name. Not many threads survive off the main board. Anyway, what are you requesting it on here for? This is a thread about politics not about your needs. PM Bozza and lobby for him to do it. He's the only one that can make that decision. Better than whinging like a schoolgirl on here.

Sexist Tory!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Maybe if she learns her tables she can pass on that knowedge to gidion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here