Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking forward to the best fans in the Premier League all sticking around until the 93rd minute. Not expecting to see any empty seats at all as this one winds down...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the local fans from across south London will be happy with that result :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Pardew worried about his quiff, bless him he,s got his hood up

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Things you thought you would never hear from a commentator...." A win for Chelsea will move them above Norwich and Bournemouth in the table"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
But they are missing Bolasie and Cabaye. Who'd have thought that losing a couple of players could affect a team?

When they lose 7, I MIGHT feel sorry for them ..............but probably not

Feb 14, 2010
As they are playing in the "Premier League" I suppose they have found 20'000 odd fans to turn up to watch them. Just a shame they all go missing if playing in the Championship. What was it 11000 for Cardiff at home, giving away free tickets, adults using kids season tickets on evening games, begging people to watch them, now they are the "best fans in the world" because they have an ex spurs fan who has found a few teenagers to shout whooa whooa whilst banging a drum with him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did the Holmesdale Fanatics boycott this game as a protest against modern football?

Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 15.20.36.png

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
In 5 years time if you lot still only have attendance figures to crow about over us - I'll be a happy man.

I'm pretty sure there was certain game where the commentators couldn't believe the Brighton "fans" were leaving in droves before the end of such an important match ........ what game was that now .....?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here