Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Cleese Specsavers Advert- Brilliant!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A stress management course was run at our work and they used the original clip as part of the intro. Very funny and Cleese insisted in filming it with different types and sizes of branch- they picked the best one when editing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mildly amusing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Decent

Although I thought he had got into the wrong car to start with. We have all done that.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Decent

Although I thought he had got into the wrong car to start with. We have all done that.
On my driving test! Completely wrong colour BSM Metro although to be fair, my instructor did change colour just before the test.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad that Cleese needs the money that badly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just seen it. Very good :lolol:

Although I still prefer the one where the farmer shears his dog instead of a sheep.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Like the advert. Spec savers marketing department have come up with some great adverts, the space shuttle landing at Luton being my favourite.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I still think that the Specsavers ad featuring Suarez with a picture of Chiellini and an"x" and canneloni and a tick was the best - certainly the quickest. I did try to post the picture but something went wrong

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I still think that the Specsavers ad featuring Suarez with a picture of Chiellini and an"x" and canneloni and a tick was the best - certainly the quickest. I did try to post the picture but something went wrong

I was just about to say it didn't seem that quick!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here