Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton protest

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
There are coaches picking up from West Hove Sainsbury's if you want to join them at the next protest.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are coaches picking up from West Hove Sainsbury's if you want to join them at the next protest.

I'm too busy supporting the Albion but fortunately they came in their droves to our Fans United.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of theirs phoned 606 tonight. It sounds shambolic. Chairman not attended a game in over a year, a 30 year old CEO with no track record in footy. I realise that last sentence wasn't, but English is not my speciality. Running a football club seems not to be Charlton's chairman's.

No special feelings eother way about this club, although the heavy advertising for them down here (when they were in the prem) did not go down well at all with the locals (who follow Gillingham). Overfishing in a small pond, with the promise of watching ManU etc rather than Swindon et al., rubbing the Gill's folks noses in it.

Anyway, there is no chance the FA will do FA about it ..................

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm too busy supporting the Albion but fortunately they came in their droves to our Fans United.

Yep, when the chips were down and we were rolling senseless on the ground they came along in their hundreds to help pick us up. Younger fans won't know about this but then education isn't what it used to be :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One of theirs phoned 606 tonight. It sounds shambolic. Chairman not attended a game in over a year, a 30 year old CEO with no track record in footy. I realise that last sentence wasn't, but English is not my speciality. Running a football club seems not to be Charlton's chairman's.

No special feelings eother way about this club, although the heavy advertising for them down here (when they were in the prem) did not go down well at all with the locals (who follow Gillingham). Overfishing in a small pond, with the promise of watching ManU etc rather than Swindon et al., rubbing the Gill's folks noses in it.

Anyway, there is no chance the FA will do FA about it ..................

Wrong. There's every chance the fa will do fa about it.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Coaches to the Valley from here

Oh right...I thought it was something meaningful and serious.

There are more people who go from Brighton to watch the likes of Spurs and Chelsea...do we have to never forget them as well?

I guess we also shouldn't allow fans from Surrey, Hants or Kent to come and watch us either

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Oh right...I thought it was something meaningful and serious.

There are more people who go from Brighton to watch the likes of Spurs and Chelsea...do we have to never forget them as well?

I guess we also shouldn't allow fans from Surrey, Hants or Kent to come and watch us either

But did they advertise round town like Charlton did ? Apologies as you are obviously a JCL

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Screw them.

I hope their bonkers Belgian owner royally screws them over.

NEVER FORGET.

Never forget what? - their fans support / help when we were struggling to rid ourselves of Archer and co ? Their turning up in numbers to support our fans united day ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here