Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bens Grandad - Lay off the fella please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Over the last few weeks I have noticed more and more negative comments towards BG. Now we are all entitled to our views and absolutely disagree if you want to. However some comments are close to the mark, effectively calling him a 'fool' in a number of different ways.

So by all means have your say with regards to football matters but let's keep it at that level otherwise some of the bullying starts to get a little uncomfortable reading.

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
Over the last few weeks I have noticed more and more negative comments towards BG. Now we are all entitled to our views and absolutely disagree if you want to. However some comments are close to the mark, effectively calling him a 'fool' in a number of different ways.

So by all means have your say with regards to football matters but let's keep it at that level otherwise some of the bullying starts to get a little uncomfortable reading.

Sorry I was only messing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Try telling that to the JCL nutter [MENTION=27557]Wints[/MENTION] who just included BG in his death List prediction 2016 :tosser:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Sorry Ben

Ha! Just saying it as it is fella. Some people just go a little too far. We are all friends on here at the end of the day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Many thanks for that. I have my views which may provoke controversey and not be the same as everybody else and as an example is my view as to why we have dropped off. If anybody woishes to argue about BHA I will willingly get involved some of the others I just ignore. I realise some of my view may be controversail but people eventually come to realise I am right in many cases although some of the lickers may not agree.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

If he stops posting foolish comments then people will stop calling him a fool... simple as.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Post #7 would seem to undercut the sentiment of the thread.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If he stops posting foolish comments then people will stop calling him a fool... simple as.

It's all a matter of opinion though isn't it?... At the end of the day what you deem to be a foolish comment may be perceived by someone else as a perfectly salient point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here