Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Pubs in Hove?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Sussex (seafront near the King Alfred). Although I went there today and the beer was TERRIBLE

The Blind Busker

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The Exchange is resolutely adequate and puts the commentary on. The Station is quite expensive but has about five screens and pizza. The Albion is good for seeing the old Preston Park Tavern legends and, occasionally, Charlie Oatway.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Exchange is resolutely adequate and puts the commentary on. The Station is quite expensive but has about five screens and pizza. The Albion is good for seeing the old Preston Park Tavern legends and, occasionally, Charlie Oatway.

The Preston Park Tavern legends?, tell me more?

Has anyone uded the Nevill recently? it used to be my pre match drinking spot in the Goldstone days, not been in there since 1997, I wondered what it was like now.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The Sussex shows football if you like the sort of pub where everyone is in there on their own and you're the only one that the barmaid doesn't know by name.

Has the Exchange closed or do you mean demise because it ain't what it used to be?

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
thanks fellas, some good ideas here

yes meant the exchange not what it was after sadly went poncey couple of years back

am a spurs fan and it used to be a hell of a place to watch us

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
just an FYI had a lovely old time at what I know as the eclipse but is now the poets corner

harveys boozer, seats in front of screen, sexy ginger bar maid

bliss

Hovespur

Feb 28, 2012
thanks fellas, some good ideas here

yes meant the exchange not what it was after sadly went poncey couple of years back

am a spurs fan and it used to be a hell of a place to watch us
Same used to be a really good pub to watch Spurs.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
just an FYI had a lovely old time at what I know as the eclipse but is now the poets corner

harveys boozer, seats in front of screen, sexy ginger bar maid

bliss

I must try it out, I moved to Sackville Road last year and have yet to go there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very quiet.nearest pub to the reverend towers.

Well apart from the Hove Park Tavern, I suppose it was. Problem with the Hove Park Tavern, at least back in the 80's and 90's was that the place was always so bloody dark, you couldn't see your pint to drink it.

Had a really good looking landlady in the late 90's though, lived in Seaford I seem to remember . . . memories memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here