Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
My first visit to The Amex since The Sussex Senior Cup Final in 2011. Spent a good New Years Eve with a few posters on here touring a few Pubs . Up yesterday strolled into Brighton from Hove for a few beers ,then up to The Station to catch the 2 23 Train . No queue straight on in the Ground by 2 40 ,had a seat in The West Stand fantastic view lots of leg room . Half time 2 minute wait for a beer and back in my seat for 2nd half. Managed to get a Train straight after no hassle and back in Hove for 5 30 ,lift back to Farnham back by 6 55. Great day all in all in a fantastic stadium only the game spoiled it . 9 /10 for the whole experience.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sorry don't believe you our transport links are the worst in the country and it's impossible to get on a train until at least 7pm if you don't want to queue for 90 minutes.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Found train travel yesterday easier than normal. Hardly anyone about apart from football fans.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Sorry don't believe you our transport links are the worst in the country and it's impossible to get on a train until at least 7pm if you don't want to queue for 90 minutes.
I left when the board went up so a little cheating ,but my driver had to be somewhere.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
When Spurs open its new ground you find Seven Sisters underground station and the overland train station a nightmare with crowds of 61,000 it's bad now with 36,000
Our transport system will seem a walk in the park I think if we had won the last three home games no one would be moaning about it.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
When Spurs open its new ground you find Seven Sisters underground station and the overland train station a nightmare with crowds of 61,000 it's bad now with 36,000
Our transport system will seem a walk in the park I think if we had won the last three home games no one would be moaning about it.

I commute on that line and Seven Sisters station can't cope with Spurs games now or even normal commuter traffic a lot of the time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Waited for the players to leave went and caught no 25 which was at the bus stop. Had to stand but met wife in Mc Donalds London. Rd before 5.30 better than most home games

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The Bridge car park had been oversold again, but I was directed by a steward up to the Academy, where I parked with ease. Getting out was a doddle after the game. I don't know what they did differently, because Tuesday night was a right mess.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Left The Battle of Trafalgar at 2.15 and walked straight onto a half empty train. Never done that before. We were expecting the ground to be empty. Can only assume they had put on more trains than normal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here