Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borja Gonzalez

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
EXACTLY what we need. Come on Chris and Tony make it happen. For the right £ he is available.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Seems very much an Ulloa type of striker.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Are we already guessing random players or are we interested in this guy?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has his loan at Eibar run out? I suspect he is still wanted by A.Madrid long term as his goal to games ratios are exceptional.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Has his loan at Eibar run out? I suspect he is still wanted by A.Madrid long term as his goal to games ratios are exceptional.

^ Very much this. 8 goals in 16 appearances for Eibar in La Liga so far and would definitely suit our style of player. Loan doesn't end til end of season though, so probably only a v, v small chance of him being available in this window and a high chance Atletico will want to keep hold of him in the summer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We will not be competing with Athletico Madrid FFS, we are BHA a small Championship club :rolleyes:

However, with their strong Madrid connections Boro may just pull this one off

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We will not be competing with Athletico Madrid FFS, we are BHA a small Championship club :rolleyes:

However, with their strong Madrid connections Boro may just pull this one off

Not sure Karanka's Real Madrid links will help him sign a player from Atletico.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
What does @BG think ? Pointless thread until we know.

He's just finishing up a season on FM2015 playing a 4-4-2 formation with Zamora up front with Gonzalez and Ashley Cole at LB. Then his comprehensive scouting report will be into NSC with TB and CH carbon copied on the email.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's just finishing up a season on FM2015 playing a 4-4-2 formation with Zamora up front with Gonzalez and Ashley Cole at LB. Then his comprehensive scouting report will be into NSC with TB and CH carbon copied on the email.

Never play those stupid games and as regards a striker I would look at a proven goalscorer Peter Crouch for 1 year. To get us up and start us off in the Premier. Unless Richie Towell proves to be the answer, which nobody knows, I think that we need a brain in midfield what about Ravel
Morrison? Plus VLP on loan for the rest of the season and a John O Shea TYPE of defender who is versatile and can play anywhere across the back 4.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Never play those stupid games and as regards a striker I would look at a proven goalscorer Peter Crouch for 1 year. To get us up and start us off in the Premier. Unless Richie Towell proves to be the answer, which nobody knows, I think that we need a brain in midfield what about Ravel
Morrison? Plus VLP on loan for the rest of the season and a John O Shea TYPE of defender who is versatile and can play anywhere across the back 4.

He has risen! YES! I completely agree with everything you have written.

Nah, only joking. C'mon time to reveal yourself. Just who's second/spoof account are you?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

So you want a player who's best goal return is 18 (In 2001/02!!) in the FIRST DIVISION and hasn't managed over 12 in the top flight.

AND

A player who is known to have disciplinary issues nad has been given numerous chances by top flight clubs and hasn't cut it.

you forgot to mention how much we'd need to shell out for Matt Derbyshire. He once scored 5 goals in the Prem!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you want a player who's best goal return is 18 (In 2001/02!!) in the FIRST DIVISION and hasn't managed over 12 in the top flight.

AND

A player who is known to have disciplinary issues nad has been given numerous chances by top flight clubs and hasn't cut it.

you forgot to mention how much we'd need to shell out for Matt Derbyshire. He once scored 5 goals in the Prem!

The same player who has played for England scoring 1 in every 2 games and helped clubs achieve promotion having played over 400 games and scored 128 goals. Plus a midfielder known to have attitude issues but he is a good player who I am sure CH could get and keep on the straight and narrow mostly at the top level. This is the type of player we need to get promoted.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The same player who has played for England scoring 1 in every 2 games and helped clubs achieve promotion having played over 400 games and scored 128 goals. Plus a midfielder known to have attitude issues but he is a good player who I am sure CH could get and keep on the straight and narrow mostly at the top level. This is the type of player we need to get promoted.

Not played for 5 years. Also feel free to look up which countries he scored most of his goals against.

Ah, so you know how CH is with people with attitude problems? Wow, didn't know you were that close to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here