Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Barack Obama's fate be the same as JFK's?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
America is a great place to live, really it is. But the two things it falls down on for me it falls down so hard and so badly it balances out all the pros.

Healthcare is a complete joke
Second Amendment rights and it's nutty supporters are the absolute worst.

It says in that article that taking away guns will spark a revolution. Ok mate, have fun going at it with you 9mm and trusty shotgun vs drones. They're all honestly braindead in this topic, it actually stuns me.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm pretty sure the British do not want the 13 American colonies back again, so the American constitution about everyone should bear arms for this threat is irrelevant in this day and age.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
If Sandy Hook couldn't change America's gun control laws then I doubt Obama will get much changed. Maybe, at a push tighter background checks.

It is an election year, he has nothing to lose, good luck to him I would love to see a significant change in gun legislation.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
even if you outlawed gun ownership tomorrow in the US you would still never have any chance of confiscating the millions of firearms that dont require any paperwork.

the horse bolted years ago on this issue.......best you can hope for is new legislation and hope maybe in 150 years it starts to show fruition

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
There are a lot of misconceptions about US gun deaths. For a start, almost two thirds of all gun deaths are suicides.

Secondly, if you look at the homicide rate it is incredibly skewed - those committing murders are not the Second Amendment supporting gun nuts characterised by the posters above.

CXoqGE3UoAUV99H.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here