Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The manager to get promotion from here?

Which manager would have the best skill set to get the club promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nov 27, 2009
From the position BHA were in and are now in, which manager would be best placed to get promotion for the club?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why is this Oxford troll allowed to post polls on NSC?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure I understand the question. From the position we were in, and are in now? Huh?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
From the position BHA were in and are now in, which manager would be best placed to get promotion for the club?

Was your New Year's Resolution to start sh1t threads? If so you've begun with a bang.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm not sure I understand the question. From the position we were in, and are in now? Huh?

Don't bother asking Acker. Spires hates Brighton.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Fine if the OP wants to write this in his own shit on the wall of an Oxford hospital, but as others have said, it's not clear why he's tolerated on here.

Nov 27, 2009
Why the aversion to other supporters posting on your board? I went to the game today, really enjoyed it. Mind you having seen the black adder quote at the bottom of your post, many questions are answered.:stupid:

Nov 27, 2009
Very silly responses children. With such a childish attitude, it would explain why there are no other clubs fans posting in here! Equally it could be sour grapes to the sudden change in form to relegation form.😇😘

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Very silly responses children. With such a childish attitude, it would explain why there are no other clubs fans posting in here! Equally it could be sour grapes to the sudden change in form to relegation form.&#55357;&#56839;&#55357;&#56856;

So with your team playing today, you're spending your time on the board of a club 2 divisions higher. Hmm. Wanting to see how it feels to be up where we are?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here