Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time To Bring On The Kids?

el punal

Well, the up and coming prospects from the development squad. With the Hull City FA Cup tie next Saturday, it would be the perfect opportunity to rest some of the senior players and blood the youngsters. You just never know, we could uncover a gem who would fit in for the rest of the season.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Something like this?

Maenpaa
Calderon - Goldson - Dallison - Ridgewell
Crofts - Ince - JFC
Manu - Harper - Tilley

Walton, Chicksen, Rea, Harris, Monakana, Starkey, Akindayini

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well, the up and coming prospects from the development squad. With the Hull City FA Cup tie next Saturday, it would be the perfect opportunity to rest some of the senior players and blood the youngsters. You just never know, we could uncover a gem who would fit in for the rest of the season.

You'll win nothing with kids - damn some other idiot said that, didn't they?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Something like this?

Maenpaa
Crofts - Ince - JFC
Manu - Harper - Tilley

Looks about right. You might think Hemed could have a run for 60 minutes to be honest.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I take it you want to see us lose 6 - 0 instead of 1- 0?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No first teamers to play apart from Crofts and Manu. Madness if they do. MADNESS

Well one or two first teamers may play to give the side a bit of a backbone, with the rest, I imagine being made up of fringe players, perhaps with the bench containing a few youngsters,

Greer may play if he is fit again after injury, perhaps alongside Goldson? and don't forget that Baldock and LuaLua are also pencilled in for their come backs. add the likes of Ince, JFC, Crofts, Manu, and Ridgwell, that doesn't leave too much room for youngsters.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Something like this?

Maenpaa
Crofts - Ince - JFC
Manu - Harper - Tilley

Swap Calderon with Chicksen to start and that's bang on for me. With the injuries we've got and tiredness apparently settling right in we need to send our 2nd/3rd/4th string up. Give the 1st team a rest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here