Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Take him out from defense and give him the 10 shirt, he`s 6 foot 6 and our only player that can use his head. played up front for the last 10 minutes today and looked like scoring which was more than the rest of the team put together :albion2:

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That's true, almost scored twice today and top scorer last season. A few costly errors recently, but if he can cut out these, he probably is the best centre back at the club, who can score important goals as well.

Have not seen enough of Goldson yet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Take him out from defense and give him the 10 shirt, he`s 6 foot 6 and our only player that can use his head. played up front for the last 10 minutes today and looked like scoring which was more than the rest of the team put together :albion2:

I advocated precisely this early last season when we were struggling, and Dunky came up with a few goals from centre back.

I got shouted down though, so hope the same thing doesn't happen to you!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Except when he skied the best chance over the bar of course

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd rather have Calleri for £10 mill.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Played well today. I also like the way Goldson likes to get forward, covers a lot of ground, aggressive, don't fault him too much for the OG

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Greer was playing today would have Dunk gone up a bit more?
As Goldson was playing was Dunk sort of babysitting him?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Take him out from defense and give him the 10 shirt, he`s 6 foot 6 and our only player that can use his head. played up front for the last 10 minutes today and looked like scoring which was more than the rest of the team put together
Could work - Hemed's done some useful defensive work from corners and set pieces lately. Swap?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Played well today. I also like the way Goldson likes to get forward, covers a lot of ground, aggressive, don't fault him too much for the OG

He was completely at fault for the own goal, his body positioning was terrible. However, everybody makes mistakes and overall he looks quality.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Played very well , very tough opponent yesterday .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here