Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTM

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Did I miss it or did the match sponsors not think we had a player worthy of MOTM again today, personally I would have given it to Wilson :albion2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bruno.

People who stay to the end have struck a deal with the PA announcer :p

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Stayed to see the players off the pitch as always, would not disagree with Bruno getting it

Wasn't having a dig, just a little joke.

Me too, think Bruno was the only one in contention really.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
He may have scored their goal but I thought goldson was excellent.
Bruno has put in a real captains performance these last few games and deserved it though. That said give the armband to someone else and see if they're luckier.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He may have scored their goal but I thought goldson was excellent.
Bruno has put in a real captains performance these last few games and deserved it though. That said give the armband to someone else and see if they're luckier.

Armband to a forward then :)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Who was the Sky MOM? I saw a Wolves player clutching some sort of glass thing....which I found a tad surprising

Perhaps their team won the one sponsored by Leyland. They parked it very well I thought.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Stayed to the end, never heard it announced. Besides, wouldn't it be more sane to announce it while the game's in progress? Or would that interfere with an advert break and/or SKY's own MoM?

Odd how they've moved it for the last couple of games when usually it's announced when the crowd attendance is read out. No idea what the reason is, but yes, Sky does seem to be able to dictate exactly what takes their fancy.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't mind them giving out MOM after the final whistle when we loose. I thought Bruno or Stockdale two most skillful players in the team.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I agree that part from the OG goldson was outstanding. I would have him alongside Greer as the central defending partnership.

Could end up uwe and dunk as backup for them two.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The decision was correct. Bruno was on fire today.(With an honorable mention to Stockdale's excellent kicking today).

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Ikeme should have been MOM for them. That save from Dunk's header and a couple of other saves he made kept them in it. A couple of the long distance shots could have been spilled and given one of our players a tap in.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Stayed to see the players off the pitch as always, would not disagree with Bruno getting it

Top marks to Bruno as ever

goes that extra mile after every home game win or lose to walk around and acknowledge the support

he is also having a cracking season so far..........one to watch for player of the year..........and yes i will have his babies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here