Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Berwick Observer perspective...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In the pub with the Berwick locals, their view of the match:

How the ****ery did you lose that?!? Yer soft southern jessies...

My interpretation... We were very, very unlucky

Onward...

Kosh

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In the pub with the Berwick locals, their view of the match:

How the ****ery did you lose that?!? Yer soft southern jessies...

My interpretation... We were very, very unlucky

Onward...

Kosh

Kosh, it kind of reminds me of the Cardiff game, maybe not so dominant but similar. But we snuck a draw from that match. We aren't getting the breaks this time round, but as I have said, we are missing a Championship genius to help us along, a Charlie or Rhodes and they are hard to come by and seriously expensive. Plus we have no strength in squad depth right now due to the amount of our lads out. We were very unlucky, stats show 68% possession and I believe 13 shots to 5 (not including the one in our own goal). Things will get better I'm sure.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Kosh, it kind of reminds me of the Cardiff game, maybe not so dominant but similar. But we snuck a draw from that match. We aren't getting the breaks this time round, but as I have said, we are missing a Championship genius to help us along, a Charlie or Rhodes and they are hard to come by and seriously expensive. Plus we have no strength in squad depth right now due to the amount of our lads out. We were very unlucky, stats show 68% possession and I believe 13 shots to 5 (not including the one in our own goal). Things will get better I'm sure.

Totally agree. We've been decimated by injuries, and our lack of real depth has now been badly exposed.

We played ineffectively in the first half, but much better in the second. They were awful, which makes the kick in the balls and needless OG all the harder to take.

We need two or three 'quality' players in to cover, and help negate the depth issue. Obviously Towell and Ridgewell are the beginning of this process, something we clearly need to build on, otherwise it's championship season 1 with Mr Poyet all over again.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here