Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play offs at best now...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Our squad clearly isn't good enough to get results when key players are out so playoffs are our best hope now. Lets get some much needed signings in, play the full u21 team at Hull and hope LuaLua and Bong are back soon.

Still been a good season so far UTA

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Playoffs wiould be just fine, not a given by any means though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Playoffs wiould be just fine, not a given by any means though.

Not at the moment given we are in relegation form. The signings we make in the next couple of weeks will shape our season.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Our season rests on finding that elusive quality goal scorer. We have had just the one in the five years we have been at the Amex. I discount BZ because he is just a bit part player these days. Can't say I have much faith that we'll find one, which makes finishing at least sixth a pretty decent target.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Our season rests on finding that elusive quality goal scorer. We have had just the one in the five years we have been at the Amex. I discount BZ because he is just a bit part player these days. Can't say I have much faith that we'll find one, which makes finishing at least sixth a pretty decent target.

How much bloody longer do we have to wait for a top quality striker? It's been clear even to those with poor vision that we are not strong enough up front and it's high time we did something about it. Let's hope for some good news soon on this front.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We are not out of a chance of top two, we are far from certain of a play off place-we need wins for either, and that means we must score goals.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Our squad clearly isn't good enough to get results when key players are out so playoffs are our best hope now. Lets get some much needed signings in, play the full u21 team at Hull and hope LuaLua and Bong are back soon.

Still been a good season so far UTA

Our squad is DEFINITELY good enough, sadly some key players are on the physio bench. Let's be honest now, we would have taken play offs pre-season, we had a brilliant start but we were never going to keep it up once we lost KLL, Greer, Bong, Rosenior, Hune, March, Baldock (have I missed any?)... our squad is weak now.

A truly awful statistic given the infrastructure, & array of managers we have had.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Only 21games left or 63 points. Literally NO WAY we can make up the CHASM of 4 points.

We've blown it. It's all over. I'm so depressed

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Only 21games left or 63 points. Literally NO WAY we can make up the CHASM of 4 points.

We can but we won't. Feel free to bounce at any time over the rest of the season

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Our squad is DEFINITELY good enough, sadly some key players are on the physio bench. Let's be honest now, we would have taken play offs pre-season, we had a brilliant start but we were never going to keep it up once we lost KLL, Greer, Bong, Rosenior, Hune, March, Baldock (have I missed any?)... our squad is weak now.
Surely that indicates our squad isn't good enough? Our first 11/18 are, but once injuries occur we have looked devoid of any attacking ideas.

Do you see teams like Derby or Boro lose 3 homes games on the bounce? Boro haven't even lost 3 at home all last year if I remember correctly, 4 points may not seem like a lot but when the top teams keep winning, we'd need to win about 14-15 from 21, not going to happen.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
How much bloody longer do we have to wait for a top quality striker? It's been clear even to those with poor vision that we are not strong enough up front and it's high time we did something about it. Let's hope for some good news soon on this front.

We have Wilson who is supposed that striker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here