Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Easily the worst team I've seen at the AMEX this season. Only 800 fans turned up and they think they're a big club? Ipswich brought more than double that. So, I'm p*ssed off that we lost a game that we should have won at a canter but at least I don't support WW.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
One of the best defensive performances from any team at the amex this season. Thought they were half decent.
Midtable about right.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Easily the worst team I've seen at the AMEX this season. Only 800 fans turned up and they think they're a big club? Ipswich brought more than double that. So, I'm p*ssed off that we lost a game that we should have won at a canter but at least I don't support WW.

And they still beat us...thought Ipswich poor aswell but they still beat us..:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good at the back (although we made it quite easy for them) but not much going forward. MK Dons were the worst team I've seen at the Amex this season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes but none of their defenders gave us a goal, had any sort of lapse or made a cock-up.

This division is so tight that your starting point has to be to pick defenders that don't give goals away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And they still beat us...thought Ipswich poor aswell but they still beat us..:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

And Goldson scored the winning goal in both games. That is what you call bad luck

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
One of the best defensive performances from any team at the amex this season. Thought they were half decent.
Midtable about right.

Couldn't disagree more. We are woefully lacking upfront, the victims of poor fortune and all Wolves did was park the bus. They showed almost no attacking intent, had a non-existent midfield and were more interested in time wasting than scoring a goal themselves. They will be lucky to stay in this league.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Couldn't disagree more. We are woefully lacking upfront, the victims of poor fortune and all Wolves did was park the bus. They showed almost no attacking intent, had a non-existent midfield and were more interested in time wasting than scoring a goal themselves. They will be lucky to stay in this league.
They've won 3 in a row and conceded none.....but whatever you say !!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Wolves were the worst team, by some distance, that I have seen this season

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, we was poor but you were clueless. Perfect away performance.

Not suggesting that we deserved anything but you offered nothing as a team. You took your gift but did not threaten at all. We are not very good at the moment but disappointing to lose to such a dire team

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
I can't believe we lost to that absolute shower of sh*te !
Not seen a more dull display from an away team since Preston.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here