Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves support

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Having made the effort to come down I thought their support was very poor. Even when we scored for them I could hardly hear them. Piss poor.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
to be fair 800 on New Year's Day for a mid table team that haven't been in form of late and the manager even under threat,isn't really a bad turn out

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
to be fair 800 on New Year's Day for a mid table team that haven't been in form of late and the manager even under threat,isn't really a bad turn out

Nothing wrong with the numbers, just no vocal backing. Winning away you'd expect at least some noise.

Nov 27, 2009
sour grapes.pngsour grapes.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fantastic support. Quieter than a morgue. UTW

Thought we were better than normal!!!!

Wolves are normally very loud, even when they went down, today it was as though they were on mute....... Probably an early start after a late night.....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They probably didn't have much sleep and hangovers to be fair

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pure irony from the North Stand today belting out 'we forgot that you were here'....after you could hear a pin drop from them for 20mins.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
What was with these chants 'barmy army' I thought that was a cricket chant, or was I hearing that wrong?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Agree with others- they probably had little sleep. New Year's Day matches are always the same atmosphere wise.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This! fantastic home support today as always!:whistle:

Know what you mean. You will never sit meet a quieter fan than Birdman's brother, He didn't even cheer when we scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here