cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
for the ref today
one for turning up on time
and one for wearing the right attire
otherwise you were shite

Dec 29, 2011
Classic 'blame the ref thread'. Thought he let a lot slide for us today and called back Wolves for some dubious fouls. Why do you feel the ref was bad exactly? (Expecting some vague answer here as most weeks)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Thought he wasn't too bad, just seemed everything was against us because we were losing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure that we can blame the ref for today. We had no luck and gifted them a goal but we never really looked like we had a clue how to break them down. We were beaten by a combination of bad luck, little creativity and some decent goalkeeping. Quite depressing to see us sliding away from any chance of the autos.

I though the ref was more for us than Wolves tbh

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Disagree he gave a lot of decisions our way we were fortunate not to have several bookings. Bruno could've been off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good ref, and he played over 7 mins of extra time when the board said 5 so we can't complain at all.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Classic 'blame the ref thread'. Thought he let a lot slide for us today and called back Wolves for some dubious fouls. Why do you feel the ref was bad exactly? (Expecting some vague answer here as most weeks)

I very rarely complain about the officials but this guy was abysmal, he missed so many fouls and the blatent time wasting by Wolves was totally ignored+ he watched as Wolve tried desperately to get Kayal sent off.
I am not bothered if the ref is bad for both teams but this guy certainly was no homer

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex

Spot on, Wolves would have more reasons to feel fed up with his performance. How Kayal was not cautioned in the second half is beyond me....

Just need to accept that this defeat ( and one or two others ) are our own fault !!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
didn't see a problem with the ref.......just a defensive howler to gift them the goal and them putting 9 men behind the ball for most of the game , if we had scored first it would have completely changed the complexion of the game......why the feck we can't just have a go is beyond me..!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I very rarely complain about the officials but this guy was abysmal, he missed so many fouls and the blatent time wasting by Wolves was totally ignored+ he watched as Wolve tried desperately to get Kayal sent off.
I am not bothered if the ref is bad for both teams but this guy certainly was no homer

"I very rarely complain":lolol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Disagree he gave a lot of decisions our way we were fortunate not to have several bookings. Bruno could've been off.

That's how I saw it. I think Wolves can feel more hard done by than us, he seemed to really like Kayal as well, refusing to book him, regardless how many fouls he committed.

Dec 29, 2011

We've won 11 games by 1 goal this season - time wasting has been our forte. And yes he watched as Wolves protested about Kayal, but he didn't caution Kayal and he didn't listen to them so hard to use that as a reason he was bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here