Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

21 unbeaten then lose 3 in a row

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The wheels have completely come off. Finishing in the play offs is looking bleak. Tony needs to get the cheque book out lively before this season turns into a disaster. Happy new year

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The wheels have completely come off. Finishing in the play offs is looking bleak. Tony needs to get the cheque book out lively before this season turns into a disaster. Happy new year
**** off back into the woodwork you tedious, miserable knob.

Dec 29, 2011
The facts speak for themselves.

The fact is you're sitting at your computer with a lubed up hand and with each additional reply you see on this thread as you mash F5, you edge a little bit closer to being able to blow your load in them nice silk Kleenex your mum bought for you for Christmas. Do you get a tinge of excitement when Brighton lose as you know you can trot out another 5 pointless threads and then people will talk to you for the first time this week?

Feb 14, 2010
In the same way that people were weirdly getting excited about umpteen draws and staying undefeated, people shouldn't over react to this. Basically, CH has half of his side out. The defending a QPR and Derby has been crucial. Gave away 4 points in those games. That is the reason why we are probably (at best) heading for the play offs unless we buy in January.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The fact is you're sitting at your computer with a lubed up hand and with each additional reply you see on this thread as you mash F5, you edge a little bit closer to being able to blow your load in them nice silk Kleenex your mum bought for you for Christmas. Do you get a tinge of excitement when Brighton lose as you know you can trot out another 5 pointless threads and then people will talk to you for the first time this week?

I have man flu so you are correct. I am sitting here with my Kleenex. I don't get any joy out of losing though. Thanks for your input

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here