Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton expects to talk to Wolves about van La Parra [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Chris Hughton expects to have “dialogue” with Wolves over a return south for Rajiv van La Parra.
Albion have not yet made any move to bring the Dutch winger back after his loan stint expired.
Van La Parra remains the last player to score a goal for the Seagulls – almost three-and-a-half matches ago - as they prepare to face his parent club today.
He is out of the first team picture at Molineux and would fancy a return to the Amex materialises.
Hughton said: “He’s done very well for us if I look at his participation in the games.
“When you take somebody on loan, you’re never quite sure how much football they’ll get or whether they’ll go straight into the team and be a regular member or be very much part of a squad.
“He has been very, very involved. We were very grateful to Wolves for that opportunity.
“I think we’ll have some dialogue with Wolves but, at this moment, he’ll go back.”

The Argus revealed on Monday that Wolves had not been in touch with van La Parra during his loan stint.Wolves boss Kenny Jackett responded: “No, I haven’t phoned him in the time he’s there.
“The other side is that we’ve watched and scouted every single game and have reports on them. Myself personally I’ve watched every game he’s played.
“I’m sorry he’s upset. His performances for them and how he’s done is everything, really. He’s been closely watched by all of us.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here