Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many half season tickets have we sold?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Too many I liked the empty seats all around me in south west corner most of them arent empty now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I should imagine those that bought these will be demanding a refund shortly

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I can account for two of them. Not regretting it just yet. Wasn't a great result today, but we did try.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When I purchased mine, the NS had sold loads. All the empties around where was past few years at the back had been snapped up so now nearer the front. However, a lot of those officially taken weren't there today so we could have stood at the back again and probably will do to be with old gang - there's always a lot of no shows for one reason or another.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I should imagine those that bought these will be demanding a refund shortly

Nah, wouldn't have it any other way. I hate a winning side and am just glad we're back to same old lifetime story following the Albion. Losing 3 at home felt strangely comforting if honest. The own goal today was the icing on the cake really. Wouldn't have recognised us otherwise.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Indeed, I am most upset. I only purchased mine this week in order to secure viewing in the English Premiership League next season of my favourites such as Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool. What the hell is going on?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seemed to be huge numbers of ankle-biters in the North today. Presumably as one-off Xmas treats rather than half season tickets. There was a lady on the train back into town with ELEVEN kids in tow singing the praises of the club for pulling out all the stops to make her nipper's birthday bash a bit special. Fair enough, the kids didn't seem fussed about the result at all, but I'm sure they'll remember the Amex as a brilliant place to go and want to go again, if only for the goodie bags. And word is sure to spread among the mums. IT'S OFFICIAL! - THE AMEX IS THE NEW PIRATES DEEP :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here