Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading tickets on a match day

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just a quick one as not done this for a few years. Is it still easy and quick to upgrade kids ticket to adults in person before the game? I take it you can just go into the ticket office in the club shop and upgrade there and then..? Thanks NSC

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
I just called them about 10 minutes ago to upgrade my sons ticket, was nice and easy......not sure about upgrading in person at the ground though, never done it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As above - yes - quick and easy. There are two queues - one for collections and one for stuff like this. The queue to the right has always been the one we needed to do an upgrade.

Just be aware if it's someone else's child ticket you're upgrading, and they're not with you, arm yourself with address and DoB details for the child as you are likely to be asked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As above - yes - quick and easy. There are two queues - one for collections and one for stuff like this. The queue to the right has always been the one we needed to do an upgrade.

Just be aware if it's someone else's child ticket you're upgrading, and they're not with you, arm yourself with address and DoB details for the child as you are likely to be asked.

That is very helpful that you told me that as it is that and my mate will prob already be in the ground. Thanks guys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here