Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Back to the old Skool ;)

2-1 to the good guys, Wilson and Bobby Z.

Seagulls!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
With only one fit and available winger, it's hard to work out how we're going to line up. I would start Chicksen at left back though and Zamora has to start upfront.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Who said he hs to play at left bck? Oh fogpt CH says he is ok. Irrespective of thid I firmly believe a left footed left back would help Murphy which in turn would help our strikers. Who will Van La Parre be supporting?

Us I would think. Not sure hes that keen on wolves

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Just to keep the "so where's the officials info" brigade happy...

http://www.bha.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=560573

Referee: Christopher Kavanagh
Linesmen: Ashvin Degnarain and Nigel Lugg
Fourth Official: Tim Robinson

Match Day referee Kavanagh (Lancashire) is yet to officiate a Brighton game this season.

He has however already taken in nineteen other matches so far in 2015-16 and in those games, across all competitions and Football divisions, he has handed out a total of 70 yellow cards and one red card.

He was most card happy in the match between Huddersfield and Preston on Boxing Day with a total of seven yellows being shown. Blackpool and Barnsley on September 19 saw a total of six yellows and he also showed six earlier in the season in the Capital One Cup clash between Aston Villa and Notts County in August.

Let`s hope it`s not another repeat and more of our players edge closer to automatic bans.

And to keep copying and pasting, from BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35154805

Venue: Amex Stadium Date: Friday 1 January Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Coverage: Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website

On-loan Dutch winger Rajiv Van La Parra is missing from the Brighton squad against parent club Wolves.
Defenders Uwe Hunemeier (groin), Liam Rosenior (knee) and Gaetan Bong (thigh) are definitely out while captain Gordon Greer (hamstring) is rated doubtful.
Midfielder Jack Price may return from illness for Wolves but defender Kortney Hause (hamstring) is definitely out.
Keeper Emi Martinez (thigh) is close to a return but will not play and loan striker Grant Holt is back at Wigan.
MATCH FACTS

Brighton are unbeaten in five against Wolves, although four have ended in draws (W1).
Wolves have only won once away to Brighton in the Football League (September 2004, 1-0).
Grant Holt has scored four goals in six league starts against Brighton.
There have been three red cards shown in the last five contests between Brighton and Wolves, with Conor Coady being sent off in September's 0-0 draw.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
loan striker Grant Holt is back at Wigan.
MATCH FACTS

Grant Holt has scored four goals in six league starts against Brighton.
There have been three red cards shown in the last five contests between Brighton and Wolves, with Conor Coady being sent off in September's 0-0 draw.

Looks like a good thing Holt is not going to play today then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here