Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars showing the game in Phuket

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Right you well travelled lot......in Thailand want somewhere to watch the game tonight assumed it would be bar after bar showing sky sports alas plenty of places that show sport but most of them seem to be premier league focused or showing Thai boxing.

Staying in Kata beach area so anywhere there or Karon beach or Patong.

Ta in advance.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Luang Por Chuang Road in Karon. Paradise Bar and Restaurant or just a little further up the road is a sports bar. In Paradise tell them you are a Brighton fan and ask Wit to put it on for you. Seriously.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Right you well travelled lot......in Thailand want somewhere to watch the game tonight assumed it would be bar after bar showing sky sports alas plenty of places that show sport but most of them seem to be premier league focused or showing Thai boxing.

Staying in Kata beach area so anywhere there or Karon beach or Patong.

are there any prem games on tonight...?? i'm sure if you spend enough money on booze , sniff and birds they will put bein sports on for ya...:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Luang Por Chuang Road in Karon. Paradise Bar and Restaurant or just a little further up the road is a sports bar. In Paradise tell them you are a Brighton fan and ask Wit to put it on for you. Seriously.

Cheers Rob. Went to Patong in the end and managed to find an Aussie bar that had it on one screen on the top floor on Banglar Road which delighted my missus no end. Flip me did Wolves do a job on us. Lucky goal then 11 behind the ball. Fair play to them, job well done as far as they are concerned.

Just go and watch a ping pong show

Oh don't worry did that. Has to be seen to be believed. The ping pong ball is probably the tamest one of the lot. Gerbils, budgies, darts, needles, firing bananas, fish, Terrapins. You name it if it goes up there they'll stick it up there and pull it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here