Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Year Resolutions 2016

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only the one, try and remain employed given the precarious situation currently at work.

Yours ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only the one, try and remain employed given the precarious situation currently at work.

Yours ?

Pretty much the opposite: to summon up the courage to leave my (very nicely paid) job with no other job to go to.

I'm 99% of the way there, mentally.

Beyond that, to get out running again (easy), teach myself how to cook a really decent spicy noodle/broth dish (easy-ish given a year and multiple attempts), to learn simple 3 ball juggling (easy-ish) and to learn how to walk on my hands (tricky given my dreadful sense of balance).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty much the opposite: to summon up the courage to leave my (very nicely paid) job with no other job to go to.

I'm 99% of the way there, mentally.

Interesting, got itchy feet and fancy something different ?

Trouble for me is no point in looking elsewhere whilst on the home run for retirement

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Yours ?

Good luck.

I was told I'm out of my current role just before Christmas (too expensive for the client), so looking forward to a new challenge and hoping it doesn't involve too much travelling.

I'm tempted to go for the same resolution as last year as I failed miserably. I'm going to get out running again and get back in shape generally. Maybe.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good luck.

I was told I'm out of my current role just before Christmas (too expensive for the client), so looking forward to a new challenge and hoping it doesn't involve too much travelling.

Just lost a load of contracts which expire through next year, still on the plus side several offers via Linked In but think I will try and ride out the storm.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Untangle my tangled web, would be nice.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I always set simple ones, for me in 2016 it is to read more. I always enjoy it but find myself on internet or watching TV too much rater than dedicating time to a good book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here