Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Dinner with friends.

giphy.gif

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A couple of friends coming over, we'll have a few drinkies, a bit to eat, and probably play a board game or two, (not the Albion Monopoly though). Not sure we will make it through to the New Year. Time will tell.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ship Inn, for a massive NYE knees up. Landlord Roger is putting on a big spread and karaoke plus he's reducing his prices by 15% between 10-1 as a gesture of goodwill for his loyal regulars of 2015.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Driving to Newbury to collect my boy. 'er indoors was gonna do it tomorrow but she's ill.
When I get home about 2100 I'll collar a few beers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I might push the boat out tonight and do some shredding

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Fillet steak and chips for me and the tribe. Made even sweeter by the fact the butcher in our supermarket priced it up wrong which meant we picked up 4 fresh fillet steaks for £3. Reeesult !

Happy NY to one and all and lets hope its a good one !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I shall be joining friends in the pub for a night out, desperately trying to completely ignore the fact it is NYE. Personally it means absolutely sod all to me. Today is December 31st, tomorrow is January 1st. Whoop-di-bloody-do.

Mrs P however loves NYE and the whole New Year thing, so for her sake I pretend to enjoy it and join in.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Party with friends and another failed attempt to relive past drunken 'glory'.

However a new hangover recovery time record is expected. :down:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Working :rave:

Last NYE was mostly spent standing around in a particularly depressing part of Crawley, trying to prevent a massively out of control house party from becoming any more destructive. It was quite the delightful moment for me & the work-husband as the fireworks went off at midnight & hundreds of gobby teenagers (many from south London, it seemed) threw bottles at us and screamed at the world to **** off.

I can only hope this year is equally romantic for the pair of us :thumbsup:

HNY to all of you, & stay safe :)

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
8 of us round at ours for a Mrs Bigtomfu inspired home made curry followed by a walk up to watch fireworks over central London then probably I'll carry on walking to make a head start on the train to the match tomorrow!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am sat a tad bored in Santiago de Compostella airport at the minute. I predict being home for roughly 7.30, after which I'll turn the heating on, order a beancurd meal, and then lurk on NSC rather silently, hopeful that the mild loneliness won't have me say too much and be endlessly hungry for attention. I'm quite looking forward to it. Well, tomorrow, really, with a nice cycle and to catch up with a film or two and the Albion on the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here