Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scouting for Hoots - Sebastien Haller

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Utrecht French U21 international striker. Yes please Tony.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Goals scoring record is nothing to write home about, but his showreel is interesting. The combination of pace and power are exactly the attributes that our strike options lack and this boy is full of that...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Goals scoring record is nothing to write home about, but his showreel is interesting. The combination of pace and power are exactly the attributes that our strike options lack and this boy is full of that...

He's scored 22 in 33 games for Utrecht and 7 in 12 for the French U21 side. I wouldn't say his goals to games ratio is poor!! :)

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
He's scored 22 in 33 games for Utrecht and 7 in 12 for the French U21 side. I wouldn't say his goals to games ratio is poor!! :)

I didn't say poor but the dutch league is tricky to judge just from goals scored. The defending is worse than schoolboy at times. That said the kid does look like he has some decent attributes, from a couple of wiki stats and a video or two lol..

I've never heard of him but if you know something I don't I'm in....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ooooooooh yes please Tony say half a dozen people who have never even heard of this player before today ha ha ha ha

I've never seen him, nor heard of him or know diddly pip about him.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bertrand Traore could be another option. Was playing for Vitesse Arnhem last season where he bagged 13 goals in 29 appearances, left footed Burkina Faso international who can also play on either wing. Chelsea apparently want to send him back out on loan again,Ajax have been linked but you'd imagine a loan to a British club would suit them/him better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's pretty poor when faced with the expectations of, second division, Brighton and Hove Albion fans.

He'll be compared to Leon Best before Easter.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Signed for Norwich City today £6.5m...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here