Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Albion fan in the ESU wasn't impressed with the Ipswich celebration

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was in the Sealife Adventure in Southend today when ambling towards me was an obese man wearing cargo shorts and an Ipswich top. I said, good naturdely, "you tractor boys got lucky yesterday, blind Lino and the woodwork earned you three points" he stood there slack jawed and said "**** off you Brighton queer" in his oo arr accent and trundled off.

Apropo of nothing. Pretty fair response from a retarded buffet slayer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was in the Sealife Adventure in Southend today when ambling towards me was an obese man wearing cargo shorts and an Ipswich top. I said, good naturdely, "you tractor boys got lucky yesterday, blind Lino and the woodwork earned you three points" he stood there slack jawed and said "**** off you Brighton queer" in his oo arr accent and trundled off.

Standard.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very relieved that didn't say WSU...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

And you didn't open him up ? :lolol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Which only goes to show you should always be suspicious of anyone wearing a football shirt in a sea life centre.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Surprised there was anyone left in the East at that time :)

Ah, that old chestnut...

Around the same time there were around 150 people left in the North, who started a rendition of "What the XXXXXXX hell was that".

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Who took the video. Very close to my seat and many around me are sold on a 'per game' basis.
Proves what a BIG team we are when the away fans celebrate so much though. Good to watch, bad result. #together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here